15% Off when you buy 12 or more bottles of wine

ABOUT US

Read all about us and get to know our wonderful slopey staff.

Arndorfer Gemischter Satz Red 2019

Arndorfer Gemischter Satz Red 2019

$19.99

Bottles Available: 1


Ask a question about this product

Type: Red Wine | Country: Austria | Region: Niederosterreich | Varietal: Blend-Red | Vintage: 2019
Certified Organic. 80% Zweigelt, 20 % Pinot Noir. Zweigelt - planted between 2000 and 2008 - soil type loam. Pinot Noir - planted 2008 - soil type loam with gravel. Altitude: 240-280 m. 70% is kept whole cluster, 10% is destemmed but kept whole berry, and the final 20% is destemmed and crushed. Spontaneous fermentation in wooden fermenters for 10 days before pressing. Aged for 6 months in large, 2000 liter neutral barrels (70%) and the remaining 30% in neutral 228 liter barrels. No fining or filtration, 10 mg/liter SO2 added at bottling.